Based on a 3-year deal, Abbotts Group are delighted to have been given this exciting opportunity of launching and maintaining an exclusive Crawley Town FC Business Club. Read more on the Crawley Town FC website.
Our objectives are clear,
To bring businesses together through a strategic and targeted forum. This will enable companies, of varying sizes and industry sectors, to prosper under the umbrella of Crawley Town FC
Abbotts Group will bring businesses together and successfully connect these organisations with the Crawley Town FC supporter-base of over 8,000 people. This proven, tried and tested, business model benefits all parties concerned. Business Club members; benefitting from generating new clients through call-to-action marketing and promotional activity. Club supporters; benefitting from exclusive incentives available to them from Business Club members. Crawley Town FC; offering value-added services to businesses and supporters alike, further adding to its commitment to the communities in which the Club serve.
Jeremy Ramsden – Commercial Director (Abbotts Group)
Term: 12 months from date of commencement
- Bi-monthly professional services business networking seminar events, including refreshments, at the football club
- 2x season tickets for the 2018/19 season
- ‘Community Business Network Club’ company listing in the official HOME match-day programme
- Marketing at any time, exclusively to the ‘Community Business Network Club’ network, by private e-mailings across our wide business databases. These use our official Crawley Town FC emailing template, ensuring welcome reception from an authentic, familiar and friendly source, and achieving maximum openings because of that trust. It will also be shared via our social media channels. So, it is positioned in the public domain
- Your company literature, brochures, fliers, business cards and other points-of-sale can be strategically displayed within the clubhouse, which is being used daily. People will be able to pick up your marketing and promotional material, take it away with them and make contact at a later date
- Submit an offer for publication in the monthly Crawley Town FC Savings emailing, which is circulated to club email database – circulated to 8,000 qualified email subscribers
- Your logo, company profile and hyperlink will be featured on the club’s official website, maximising SEO. Please consult the club website to view how we display company brandings by clicking on; www.crawleytownfc.com
- Social media engagement and regular promotions, via our interactive twitter accounts, @CrawleyTown and @AbbottsGroup (nearly 60,000 followers collectively). Plus, exposure via Jeremy Ramsden’s personal LinkedIn account reaching over 13,820 qualified business connections
- Use of the ‘Crawley Town FC’ crest and action-shot images in any of your marketing and promotional material including your website
For more information, please contact Jeremy Ramsden at email@example.com – or, call, 07930 575 332. View the Crawley FC Business Club Members.
Crawley’s Karlan Ahearne-Grant takes on Liam Kelly of Coventry during the Sky Bet League 2 match between Crawley Town and Coventry City at the Checkatrade Stadium in Crawley. 14 Apr 2018
Crawley’s Mark Connolly heads clear during the Sky Bet League 2 match between Crawley Town and Luton Town at the Checkatrade Stadium in Crawley. 21 Oct 2017
Dressing room prior to the Sky Bet League 2 match between Crawley Town and Notts County at the Checkatrade Stadium in Crawley. 16 Sep 2017
Crawley’s Lewis Young during the Sky Bet League 2 match between Crawley Town and Notts County at the Checkatrade Stadium in Crawley. 16 Sep 2017
Jonathan Smith of Stevenage slides into tackle Crawley’s Enzio Boldewijn during the Sky Bet League 2 match between Crawley Town and Stevenage at the Checkatrade Stadium in Crawley. 30 Dec 2017