Both HMRC and Companies House have extremely important deadline dates for submission of relevant documents. Most of these carry heavy fines for late returns and bank holidays carry no excuse.
So to ensure you do not miss an important deadline,
Monthly Repeated Dates
• 19th of each month.
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) deadlines monthly returns Monthly payment of PAYE/Class 1 NICs if by non-electronic methods
• 22nd of each month.
Online payments – the (or the 19th for non-electronic payments) of PAYE/Class 1 NIC’s
Quarterly Repeated Dates
Quarterly PAYE/NICs payments to clear to HMRC by the following dates if paying by approved electronic methods:
• quarter 1 – 22 July (for quarter ended 5 July).
• quarter 2 – 22 October (for quarter ended 5 October).
• quarter 3 – 22 January (for quarter ended 5 January).
• quarter 4 – 22 April (for quarter ended 5 April).
• (for non-electronic payments the deadline is the 19th).
If you would like information then do not
hesitate to contact us on (01322) 783118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.